Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

It's a brand new year!

Can you believe it's 2009 already?? Wow!

Have you written up your goals for the upcoming year? Do you have a plan to reach those goals?

Are you going to spend more time with your family? Are you going to take more time for yourself? Are you going to reconnect with your lover? Are you going to do something bold?

Each new year I try to come up with a list of what I'd like to accomplish each year and I do admit that some of those things don't get done. But, I am really proud that I achieved at least two of my goals for 2008 -- I earned that FREE TRIP to Hawaii from "For Your Pleasure"! I wasn't sure if I'd get the numbers, but I kept at it each and every month and I got the trip!! I also made it into the Executive Sales Club after working for 12 months straight to get the necessary sales to qualify.

It feels so great to accomplish something I had on my vision board for last year!

What's on your Vision Board for 2009?

I also heard of a great idea from someone I met recently. Do something new each and every week. Hmmmm... I think it's brilliant!

No comments: