Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm Taking the "Plunge" Again!



It's that time of you year again! In a couple of day, I'll be doing the "Polar Bear Plunge" again to help raise money for the YMCA of Centre County.

I'm plunging with the State College Young Professionals again and last year we raised over $2,000 and we're hoping to raise even more this year!

Last year, the weather was 31 degrees, with the water at 37. It's been snowing here so let's see what we get in a couple of days. Oh my....

So I'm on a donation shakedown and asking for more tax-deductible online donations.

There's still time for you to make your donation! :-)

Just go to: http://bit.ly/PamelaLuu and make your donation before Saturday morning's plunge.

As an incentive, for every $20 that you donate, you'll be entered to win a "Gigi" from me!

No comments: