Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'm a nerdy sex toy lady

I had a trip to Orlando for a "Fifty Shades of Grey"-themed event at Fairvilla and took half a day to go to Universal Studios Theme Park. Can you guess what I was really going there for?

I am such a nerd.

I got all excited about... "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter". Yep. I did.

I spent over 2 hours in that section of the park -- exploring Hogsmeade, riding the Hogwarts ride (awesome!), checking out Ollivander's Wand Shop, drinking butterbeer, etc. It was so fabulous!

I may, or may not have, bought a wand for myself as well. Yeah, total nerd. And it's a cool wand!

I tried to make up for the nerdiness by riding the Hulk ride and Doctor Doom's Freefall.

Enjoying an icy cold butterbeer.

~ Pleasure Pamela
************************************

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

sailinyogi said...

Assume the position..