Thursday, May 22, 2008

Moving forward

Being in this kind of business we deal with the ups and downs of sales.... it's something that can be so unpredictable -- one month can be amazing and the next one can just plain SUCK!
I'm trying to follow Dori's, from "Finding Nemo", advice... "Just keep swimming... just keep swimming..."
I feel like I'm stuck in a little rut... but, I'm going to keep working... keep pushing and moving forward. I can't just sit and let things around me pass me by.
If I don't have a Party, I'm going to do stuff that will help my business. Though of course, like Thursday night, I may just take a break from most biz stuff... you need to reward yourself and you need to take a bi of a breather from the work. I admit that I an one of those people who feel so lost and naked when I'm without my computer!
I've been working my butt of to earn my FREE TRIP to Hawaii on "For Your Pleasure's" dime! Okay, it is really more like "partying my butt off"....
But then, how do you stay motivated and on task when things aren't going the way you hoped they would?

No comments: