Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's been a while...

Wow, it's been a long while since I last posted! I got caught up in the holiday and then just other things... oy...

So we got back from the "For Your Pleasure" Convention in Vegas late Monday night... boy oh boy, did I learn a TON of stuff! I've been trying to let it soak in... and I'm excited to get my business rolling into a higher gear!

Who did I get to see? We Nicki Keohohou as a speaker for two days... "Top Dog" Eileen Proctor... Lynn Rose... and my favorite, Michael Losier who wrote "The Law of Attraction". He was awesome! I wasn't sure if I would be able to handle 3 hours for the second half of the second day, but he was so great! When I first found out he was speaking, I was so excited that I was going to Convention. And FYP was nice enough to buy everyone there a copy of his book (I had my own there already) so they could read up on it.

Matt and I were able to check out Cirque De Soleil's "Zumanity" on Friday night. LOVED IT! Wow! There was so much going on, I thought I was going to go into sensory overload! The things the performers were able to do with their bodies! They get you in the mood for sensuality from the moment you walk thru the doors with the deep reds and the plush walls that you just have to touch... the "peepholes"... I am so glad that we went!

Sorry, my brain is still processing things and I still getting back on east coast time... and I have a Party to get ready for. Hope these ladies are ready to check out the new catalog!!

No comments: