Thursday, July 31, 2008

The "Wedge"

So I received my Liberator "Wedge" the other week... ;-)

We were able to give it a whirl just once 'cos we've been out of town for Vegas and haven't been able to spend much time together alone to try it out some more... let's just say that I'm super-curious and excited to try it out...

The Wedge even came with a little positions book to help get us started if we aren't certain about how to use it. I definitely like the feel of it... it's not going to squish down like a bunch of pillows normally would, ya know? It seems like it'll definitely provide the support.

I just hope it doesn't turn into a regular bed pillow... I would like the "Wedge" to be something we use quite often.

Hmmm... maybe the "Ramp" or "Wedge/Ramp" combo will be next? I am still eyeing up the "Zeppellin" though... ;-)

No comments: