Saturday, February 25, 2012

Magnetic

Since I've been making product videos for OhMiBod and Bedroom Kandi, and my hands are in the videos, I figured I might as well have some fun and play with some nail polish.

I don't know why I didn't hear about the magnetic polish sooner, but as soon as I'd heard that my local Hot Topic was carrying some, I had to give it a whirl.

How does it work? There's iron powder in the polish. You put on a coat and let it dry. Then put on a thicker second coat, grab the overcap that has the built-in magnet, and hover it closely over the nail for about 5 seconds so that the magnet can pull the iron powder into position.

Pretty cool. Check out my super-fast first attempt.




~ Pleasure Pamela
************************************

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: