Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Florida trip...

I did some traveling the week before last... to Florida. For work.

What was my schedule like?
Monday - fly into Orlando, train at the Orlando store
Tuesday - train at the Cape Canaveral store
Wednesday - fly to Fort Lauderdale, train at a Ft. Lauderdale store, visit a store in Miami, drive the longest 150 miles ever to Key West (I have some stern words for the folks at Volkswagen)
Thursday - train at the Key West store
Saturday - drive back to Fort Lauderdale, enjoy my first Heavenly Bed.
Sunday - fly home.

It was great meeting the awesome sales staff at each store I visited and it was great hearing that they were excited to have me out for the trainings. The staff I met at the Fairvilla and Hustler Hollywood stores are all so knowledgeable and I know that OhMiBod and Bedroom Kandi are in good hands.

I was exhausted by the time I got home, but I love what I've been able to do!  (and I may have gotten a massage after I got home)


The nearly complere Bedroom Kandi &
OhMiBod display at Fairvilla in Orlando.




Fairvilla Cape Canaveral
Penises a-plenty on the Hustler Ft. Lauderdale couch.
I may have taken one of those home... 
On my drive to Key West.

There's always some charging going on in my room.

One of the gorgeous masks at Fairvilla.

Better believe I took a long bubble bath!

Bacon & Lobster Benedict @ Blue Heaven in Key West.
That's all I need to say...

Pigeon Key Visitor Center on my way
 back to Fort Lauderdale.

The Westin Heavenly Bed.
I was sooo excited to jump into it!



















~ Pleasure Pamela
************************************

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jade said...

next time ur in town...lets go out