Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"I'm Going to a Sex Party"

One thing that I seem to hear the most from the the ladies who attend my parties seems to be the men's misconceptions of what we actually do.

I do hear it called a "sex party" instead of "sex toy party". So if you heard "sex party" too you just might think that we really are having a crazy orgy with toys! It's just like the stereotypical fantasy that when women get together for a sleepover, we're hanging around in our nighties, having pillow fights, touching each other in naughty places.

I am not demo-ing the toys for everyone... I am not showing the ladies how the toys work... and I'm definitely not passing the toys around for each guest to try out and pass on!

I'm presenting the toys and other products to the ladies... I'm explaining how they work.... and they get passed around so everyone can get a better look.

Come on, guys... Women are frisky and all, but really?

But I have to admit, I do love the men's curiousity! There's nothing wrong with a healthy curiosity if you ask me.

No comments: