Monday, March 17, 2008

"No thanks, my vibrator works fine!"


Okay, so it's not always true...

Especially to those men who are like, "It's going to replace me! My cock doesn't do all of that!"

Sure, your cock doesn't spin around or have beads in it or vibrates. But, our vibrators don't talk to us, cuddle with us, etc.

I enjoy my toys, but I still adore my man! And yep, sometimes I put the two of them together! ;-) A toy enhances our "playtime" when we want something a little different. For me, a nice little c-ring can turn him into a human vibrator too!

Plus, a toy helps to put us on a level playing ground with each other when it comes to arousal.

That's right, men... I think you might be aware that our male counterparts become fully aroused at a much faster rate than we do... ummm, it takes us about 20 minutes to get our juices going. That's why we love.... FOREPLAY!!!

Bringing a toy into partner sex can help a lot. Why not help your partner pick out a toy? 'Cos if you're really concerned about the size of the toy that you use for "playtime", perhaps you could help her choose something a little on the smaller side.

And as for replacing you... a toy won't. It's just that sometimes you're not always there when we want a little satisfaction. And yes, sometimes a good, quick orgasm is all we need right before bed.

Don't fear the toys, guys! Embrace them! A happy lady will make you happy in return and round and round we go! Gotta love that cycle...

Peruse my online catalog and take a look at our huuuge collection of products!

No comments: