Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bling!

On the first day of ANE11, I spotted this piece.  Could really miss it since their booth was right across from the Papaya Toys booth.

Talk about some bling!

This is the "Fairy" from Love Merci North America all blinged out with 9,000 hand-laid Swarovski crystals!  I was Hansen's girlfriend did it.  (that's love for ya)

This piece isn't for sale of course.  Imagine those crystals on your girly bits going 11,000RPM's.  Ouch.  It was just for show.  Totally gorgeous.

I had a chance to check out each of their Fairy versions and they are super-strong.  Even more powerful than the famous Hitachi.  And I dig the slide dial control because it gives the user more control over the intensity of the toy.



~ Pleasure Pamela
************************************

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: