Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hmmm... it's starting to rain...

This last weekend was the annual Arts Fest weekend here in lovely State College and for some reason it seemed like something was in the air...

I was getting text messages from a few guys... weird.  I swear it came out of nowhere!

I'm still on my dry spell... and I got texts from a "puppy"... texts from one of my flings from last summer... texts from a wannabe fling... what the heck?

But who do I wanna break that dry spell with?  I'm not quite sure.  Who's "dry spell breaking" worthy? ;-)

I totally disappointed myself by not at least making out with a straight guy while I was at the ANE this year.  So disappointed.  What was I thinking?

Though, I'm going to say that I did actually kiss a boy who likes girls.  Yay me. :-p

No comments: