Monday, July 11, 2011

A New Innovation


One of the products that stands out to me from this year's AVN Novelty Expo would have to be "Ola" from Minna Life, hailing from San Francisco.  This little pleasure object is an innovative product I haven't seen yet.

That top end you see in the photo is actually "squeeze-responsive" -- the harder you squeeze the silicone bulb, the more intense the vibration.  Yep.  The bulb responds even to a light squeeze.  What makes this even better is that you can also record your favorite vibrational patterns so you can lock the pattern in without worrying about how much you squeeze the bulb.  So basically, you get to make a customized vibrational mode with this product.

Ola is silicone, waterproof, and rechargeable.  Both ends are insertable so the user gets to play around with either the firm end or the softer end.  I can tell you that this toy does have a wonderfully smooth touch to it.  I had trouble letting it go.  In fact, I kept trying to steal it, though doing it right in front of the men behind the company didn't help me get away with it. :-p

Ola is available in the purple you see in the photo and pink.  Ola also isn't available to buy just yet either, but good news is that Babeland will have it exclusively for the month of August with a retail of approximately $165.  After that, it will be available elsewhere.  So you will be able to get your hands on this gorgeous piece in just a few weeks.

I waaaaaant!   Ya know, for research purposes of course.  Anyone wanna send me one?  ;-)

~ Pleasure Pamela
************************************

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: