Friday, February 25, 2011

Cupcakes and vibes

Does 2 cupcakes and a milk count as lunch?

And it was great to walk thru downtown with an "OhMiBod" in my hand and no one thought it was weird. :-p

Stopped by "Sugar On Top" today. Had a pancakes & bacon cupcake (my favorite) and tried the white chocolate & macadamia nut cupcake. Both so yummy.

Got to sit and chat with Shaunda, SOT's owner and do some catching up. She's always so bubbly and hopeful. I can't help but smile when we talk. Or maybe it's the sugar high. :-p

If you haven't heard of "Sugar On Top", they were featured on Food Network's "Cupcake Wars" - Cirque episode. Their cupcakes are yummy and I'm so happy to see a local biz get some exposure. :-)

And, State College has 2 cupcake shops for you to experience - Sugar On Top and *Ndulge. Check 'em both out and go to cupcake heaven.

I even got to meet the woman behind the "SleepPhones", which I've always spotted in the SkyMall Magazines on my trips. That was pretty sweet. And it's a great-looking product that I may have to get.





~ Pleasure Pamela
************************************

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: