Thursday, February 10, 2011

A day

As I write this it's technically Thursday, but since I'm still awake, it's still Wednesday, Feb. 9th.

So yesterday was a day. A long and exhausting day. Yesterday was the one-year anniversary of my godmother's passing, so I was going to pay her a visit.

And I was also going to pay my mother a visit because I found out she had been admitted to the hospital on Tuesday. My mother and I always had this rough relationship, so I didn't how she would react to me visiting.

So how did it turn out?

I can say that there was some ugly crying at the cemetery. I needed some of that time to just things start to hit me.

So yeah, my day started with sad tears.

But, my day ended with hopeful tears after I spent about 4 hours with my mom with a little talking and talk of talking about our issues and taking the steps to heal wounds and heal our relationship.

I returned to town to spend the rest of the night with friends and karaoke. My friends always make me smile and I really needed it.

Then of course I was up until about 4am getting work done. I guess after having been up for about 20 hours, I was bound to et sleepy, right?

Life has its ups and downs. When it has its down and downs, we can only move up.


Oooh yeah... Milk in a bag is awesome!

~ Pleasure Pamela
************************************

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: