Friday, May 6, 2011

So what are my thoughts on the "n eleven"?

So having finally conquered this incredible piece of stainless steel, I'd have to say it can be pretty overwhelming if you're not prepared for it.

Like I've said, I love stainless steel. njoy makes incredible pieces.

The weight of the n eleven is quite nice. That's what I love about glass and stainless steel pieces.
And as I've written, the "eleven", like the other njoy pieces I own, seems to hone right in on my G-spot and I love that?
If you haven't tried stainless steel, I highly recommend you go with who I consider the best and pick an njoy piece and get to know it. It's a piece that will practically last a lifetime and it's low maintenance. Just boil it for 10 minutes, pop it in your dishwasher on the top rack without detergent, or use a toy cleaner.  Bonus in my book!

And if you go with the "eleven", definitely TAKE YOUR TIME.

~ Pleasure Pamela
************************************

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: