Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"Wait... Aren't You...?"

Still searching around for another dresser for my apartment.  Furniture-shopping can be a tedious thing sometimes.  I moved into my current apartment back in October.  I know... pretty bad I'm not settled in yet.  Sometimes I feel like I don't want to fully unpack (I finally just put something up on a wall -- my clock) because I'm only going to move again soon.  Is that a bad way to think?

Anyway.... I found some sort of open house thing on Craigslist that said they were getting rid of a bunch of stuff for free, so it wouldn't hurt to check it out.  When I stopped over, the girl's boyfriend(?) asked me if I was "Pleasure Pamela".  Saying he'd noticed the magnet on my car and wanted to ask and had heard a lot about me.  And the girl I had met at the house earlier said she knew she had recognized but wasn't completely sure if it was me.  I guess she was at a Party I had done. (I'm sure she would've definitely known it was me if I was holding a "Rabbit". ;-)

Kinda cool when people do recognize or know of "Pleasure Pamela" before they've actually met me.  I guess that means I've done a great job, right?  Oh man, I hope so.  It's really kind of cool.  :-)

It shows that hard work and trying to always do a great job pays off.  I have some really loyal and awesome customers that I'm very thankful to have.  It's a nice boost of confidence whenever I hear someone tell me that they've heard all about me and that they just have to do a Party with me.  Yay!

No comments: