Sunday, April 17, 2011

FetFest?

I've heard about this site called "FetLife" from quite a few people since I've always been curious about exploring more of the world of kink these days, especially since nearly all of my past boyfriends weren't into exploring that world with me and since I'm still single (and plan to be for a while longer), I might as well give it a go, ya know?

Think of FetLife as the kink version of MySpace. ;-)

It would be great if I had a trusting partner to experience it with, but I don't need to depend on someone else to do these things with. I've put off really exploring this world for so long and I don't want to end up in my 50's or 60's and regretting not doing so, ya know?

Anyway, I found out that the folks of FetLife are going to have their very first "FetFest" over Labor Day weekend in Maryland.

Some people think that if you're a person who wants a little kink in your life, no matter how great or small, that you're a deviant or pervert. Sorry. I don't think so. I feel like those folks who feel that way are either really missing out on so much or they're those folks who are secretly doing some really horrible things behind closed doors.

It's funny when I think about it. Some people see "kink" as maybe some light spanking while others may see it as something more extreme. Everyone has their own version of kink.

I want to let my little freak flag fly! And I wanna do it with other folks who feel the same way and aren't afraid to fly it!

And really, I would like to find out where my boundaries are. Is that weird? I hope not. And even if you might think it is, I don't care. You're allowed to think what you want. :-)

1 comment:

rachel said...

Fetlife is great! I have a few friends on there. It's full of great info and zero pressure. I love to lurk around in there.