Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's eyed me for long enough

Tonight was going to be the night, dammit.

I don't know what made me make the decision, but the decision was made. After months and months of the njoy "eleven" giving me the eye, I was going to give this piece of stainless steel a go.

I was a tad nervous when I had to pull the BIG POT out of the cabinet so I could boil it to make sure it was nice and clean. While it cooled down, I got a little more nervous.

How in the world was this going to work? Have you seen how big it is??? How was I going to fit that in there??? It's definitely an intimidating piece of work. Sooo not like the other njoy pieces that I have. This is one big boy!

I had already mentioned it on my Facebook and on Twitter, so there was no backing down. People were waiting.

So sometime around half past midnight... after much encouragement from n eleven users and some egging on by friends on Facebook, I wandered up to my bedroom, lube in hand, with this 11"long and nearly 3lb. piece of stainless steel...

I'm going to need a little bit of time to actually write up my experience with this piece. I guess I need a little recovery time... and maybe another go...

No comments: