Thursday, April 28, 2011

The "eleven" and Me (Update)

**This is a pretty graphic post. If this is a side of me you don't want to know, then don't read it.**

Okay, so you've probably just read about my encounter with the njoy "eleven" from the other night. It definitely took me a little bit to write it up.

But I'd like to post this update while it's still fresh in my mind and because I wasn't going to let this piece defeat me. I'm just like that. I like a challenge.

The past couple of days, as I wrote up the last post, I kept thinking about how I was going to really enjoy this piece... without the use of a "fluffer". How was this going to work? How was I going to do this without breaking myself in half?
Then it hit me: I needed another angle... another approach to the "eleven"....
There's only a difference of 1/4" between the two ends, but it's pretty amazing how much of a difference that 1/4" can be! Sheesh!

I thought about this last night as I fell asleep.... make the approach from the top!
So this morning... yes, this morning... I decided I was going to try again. Maybe it's a little obsessive, but it's all in the name of "research", right? ;-)

With my Je Joue "MiMi", my "eleven", my lube, and my Sliquid "O" Gel to help me get revved up a little faster, I was on my mission!
After some warmup with my MiMi and the smaller end of the "eleven", I sat up....

Placing the "eleven" on my bed so it was sitting up at an angle, I made my approach... okay, breathe... relax... I knew if I started to doubt myself, my muscles were going to tense... I can do this...
At first, my body was like "WTF do you think you're doing?!"... breathe... slow... slowly.... just ease myself onto it... I can do this...

*sigh* Breathe.... slowly lowering myself onto it... I can't even describe the feeling as it enters me... But I can tell you a moan escaped my lips when I felt that full girth... a very good moan...
Whew! Wow... I "rode" the "eleven" for a bit... just enjoying that angle... that fullness... and the G-spot stimulation.... wow...
I slowly lowered myself onto my back and just relaxed and worked it... wow....

With the "eleven" inside of me and MiMi on my clitoris... oh yeah...
"Hello, 'eleven'... nice to meet you. You were definitely worth the wait and effort. Like a good man."

As I sit here writing this post, I can still feel the "eleven" inside of me... my muscles remembering the sensation...

No comments: