Friday, April 1, 2011

Oh, njoy "Eleven"...

I'd like you to meet the "Eleven" from njoy. 2-3/4 pounds (yes, pounds) and 11" long of gorgeous and cool stainless steel. 2" on one end and 1-3/4" on the other. This stunning piece is a monster of a piece.

"For Your Pleasure" used to carry the "Eleven" as a Hostess Exclusive Item in the last catalog when we picked up a large portion of the njoy collection.

I do love stainless steel and was absolutely ecstatic when njoy was added to our catalog! I had always been curious about it and this would be my chance to try it out. Since I've always been a big fan of glass, stainless steel naturally seemed like the next step.

I can tell you that I have both the "Pure Wand" and "Fun Wand" and I especially love the "Fun Wand".

So if I'm a big fan of the smaller "Fun Wand", how did I come into possession of this fine piece of steel that is the "Eleven"? I actually won it at a "For Your Pleasure" convention. Lucky me!

I'm going to be honest with you, it intimidated me. Still does. The piece comes in its own leather clutch for Pete's sake! And it did sit in my car as weapon should I ever needed it. (imagine the headline if I ever had to fight off an attacker with a huge stainless steel dildo).

The "Eleven" has moved from the car to my bedroom and it's been giving me the eye lately.

Can I handle a piece like that??

I've spoken with one of the peeps from njoy and he told me how someone he knows absolutely loves the piece and she gets off so quickly with it.... soooo.... I'm very, very curious about it.

I have this piece, so how can I let it go to waste, right?

I'm going to let it give me the eye for a bit longer and I may wink at it... And I'll let you know how it goes when it finally goes down. I am "Pleasure Pamela" and it's all about the pleasure after all, right? ;-)

No comments: