Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The njoy "eleven" and Me....

**This is a pretty graphic post. If this is a side of me you don't want to know, then don't read it.**

"Hello, 'eleven'... you've been giving me the eye long enough. I think I'm ready to take you on." is what I thought to myself. On a Monday of all days. I really have no idea what brought it on. Maybe it was the challenge.

Seriously, if you haven't seen this incredible piece from njoy in person, you have no idea. Sure, there are photos and you can read the measurements, but nothing compares to really seeing it in person so you can feel its coolness and feel its weight.

I actually won the "eleven" at our annual "For Your Pleasure" convention back in '09. Yeah, I've had it for that long. I'm sure those of you who are huge fans of the "eleven" are probably on the verge of tears at the thought of this piece going unused for so long.

I love stainless steel. I already own the Pure Wand and the Fun Wand, the Fun Wand being my favorite.

The "eleven" just plain scared me! Certainly not for mere mortals.

This beast used to sit in my car as a weapon in case I ever needed it. Can you see the headline? "Carjacker fended off with stainless steel dildo."

Again, the stats on this incredible piece: 11" long, 2 3/4 POUNDS, 2" in diameter on one end and 1 3/4" in diameter on the other. Yeah. Sheesh. Just a tad intimidating.

Okay... back to the "eleven".

I finally brought the "eleven" into my bedroom a few months ago. And on my bedroom floor, next to my bed was where is sat. Giving me the "you know you wanna try me out" eye...

So on Monday I made the decision, posted it on Facebook so I'd be held accountable in case anyone actually paid attention, and began sweating it after I pulled it out of the pot I boiled it in.
Seriously, how was I going to take this bad boy on without a "fluffer" to help get me warmed up?

I'm a small person! How the hell was I going to get that in there??!?! Seriously?!?!

Oh man. What did I get myself into? People were waiting. If I chickened out, I wouldn't hear the end of it. Yep, some peeps caught that I was going to make the attempt at the "eleven". It's funny how so many status updates go unnoticed, but of course when I post about a 3lb. stainless steel piece, people take notice.

So I made my way up the stairs, with that cold steel in my grips and some tips in my mind, up to my bedroom...

I was really going to do this. People love this piece. People rave about this piece. Will it really be a "treat"? I was about to find out.

With some music in the background, the lights down low, a bottle of lube and my Je Joue "MiMi" nearby, I stripped off my clothes and got cozy on my bed. My hands wandering slowly down my body... the pads of my fingertips grazing lightly across the soft mound of pubic hair (I'm not into being completely bare there)... breathe... I just needed to relax...

Thoughts crossed my mind. Memories replaying in my mind, remembering some of the hottest encounters I'd had. I fantasized about certain men (not telling who) -- some I'd been with and maybe some I want to be with.

I could feel the swelling under my fingertips as the blood rushed to the sensitive parts of my body... getting wetter... my fingers working slowly and lightly at first.... and then with more urgency.

MiMi came into play for just a little bit for my warm up. I do love a little vibration (okay, a lot of vibration). I only needed a little vibration at that moment and MiMi was the perfect choice for me.

I could feel my body warming up more... was I ready for this?

Setting MiMi aside and taking the "eleven" in my hand... my fingers wrapped around the ridges along the one side of the piece. "Try the handle first" was a piece of advice I was given. I did want to give those ridges a try.... and that was the smaller, less intimidating, end as well.

I could feel the cool steel against my skin... between my legs... against my lips... sliding the "eleven" between my lips... pressing.... I was ready for it... and slowly and as gently, yet firmly, slid the "eleven" inside.

The steel is so smooth, it slid right in... my body giving in to it... filling me up...
I could only feel the ridges slightly as I slid the "eleven" in and out of my body a little bit at a time... the head of the "eleven" seemed to tune in to my G-spot with almost no effort.

It's almost as if all of the njoy pieces I have were designed just for my G-spot.

I much prefer the rocking motion of this piece... letting it work its magic on my G-spot. And as a tease to myself, sliding it in and out and then back again onto my G-spot. Was I ready for the other side? I was definitely warmed up enough.

Taking a deep breath and keeping myself on the edge of orgasm, I pulled the "eleven" out and flipped it around. Deep breath... pressing that end against me.... deep breath... relax.... nothing.

This was not going to happen. Don't want to force it... try again. Breathe... nothing. Ugh.

Maybe I needed to orgasm and I'll be even more relaxed... okay... flip it over.... let's do this...

Grabbed my "MiMi" for a little help and off I got...

Okay... feeling good... I love a nice "Big O". I'm trying again...

Sad to report... I could not handle it that night. It just wasn't happening. I felt like I was going split myself in half! Argh. Seriously?? I've encountered penises that size before! Even one that was bigger! Come on!

Yep, my body just wasn't having it. I'm sorry to say. But, I was pretty happy that I was able to handle at least part of it at least. Good effort, right?

No comments: